Autobella 2016 Concours d'Elegance filmed in 4K !!

fiatx

Daily Driver
Hey guys, once again in Melbourne Australia we have had our annual Italian Car Display called Autobella.
This year was a terrific turn out with many exotics, classics, vintage, and of course a bunch of x1/9's.

9yiY7S-aW0og9UW4mLH1JzxRbSnyS7LIJ1mBvemWTvdvsl3ULytpyHgkD5B_N8GHwy8eAqonvBwWRrkZwCVDl5MNlqj4VxM109YfByXoxe1nBTkXwkBaFhq8VGnNHpwqTQjpSyG56Ar0PYC6Dg6JdniGaC4C5kyqUUz7m71AFC_5QviySlYf8IzhPERpKTXE5JBvT84HdBt3iBheLjQxG1Xlw9l3P9N6BpYTIND-scO_w2ijGA1WCZr-fzdZ2OQ2MZX8E7lOg5e7H9_bNHTqEZm82vCoZXe_qQs7MTA9lLRdBx_cADjiCK-j7vm8jYUkk9iexLezeCZHrT-6m7rckm6eG3QuXEK8xBA8Z0HXXwNk4jqJgnRy5fhmiBErN1h0NZaBGYYootydvBkxwZlKJs06rJWlEdRmfQMH9WMXAnlIiJA4gyh4asICr5uSlNqUxWpr4N_wrT1x73hiZ54eQFZhFr_2fP4Rvex13vns59vFCZgzzGQkVXVzwElxxyA44lYreuop4Sfrqx9y_4ao2jlspQkZC4pgoHXiCBSTAMEXYWkUd7_PubBsFg_qRWrzaZbap3LlAkJiQ9aeQdYS5DWWH1Mov376=w1698-h955-no

This year was the 50th anniversary of the Lamborghini Miura so a couple were pulled out of their hiding places and brought along!

I did a short film of the event as I do every year, but this time added a bit of a story to it as I prepared my x19 for the event, and filmed it all with a brand new Ultra HD 4K camera so the quality is much better than previous years.

If you enjoy it please share it with all your Fiat and car enthusiast friends!

https://youtu.be/9_bE9gXeYww

Also consider subscribing to the youtube channel as I have a few more projects up my sleeve ;)

If you're on facebook give this page a like also to keep up to date
https://www.facebook.com/RevTek

Enjoy!!

Very Well Made

You did a great job of capturing the event!
Bravo :clap:

Awesome!
Thanks for sharing.

Colleague of mine would like to know what editing software you used?

I used Adobe Media Encoder to transcode the 4k clips to a cineform codec, then I edited with Adobe Premiere CC 2015 :)

Great video.... many hours of work !

Yes many many hours!! Let's just say once I started uploading it was a sigh of relief, I had a lot of technical problems and probably had to start the video editing from scratch at least 4 times :censored:

Thought I commented last week

I thought I commented on this video last week. :hmm: I guess I forgot to hit submit. I do that sometimes. :(

Anywho... great video. Very well done.

Yes, I'm slow

Just watched the video. Just an incredibly wonderful collection of cars. How far until November?

Back