Are you into leather???

Tried to contact them with questions a couple of times and they did not return my emails. I wanted to know if the dash cover comes in left hand drive or only right hand drive.

Great reviews on the BMW site.

You do realize that the dash is symmetrical left to right and it is the position of the components installed into it that make it LHD or RHD?

They are apparently wrapping each component to then install it so there is no version for LHD

If anyone buys one or twelve, I'd be curious to know you

experiences. Rudy and I decided to send a pair of old dashes to Henk Martens several months ago. Obviously the price for returning a leather covered dash was higher, however the stitching and overall quality was first class, as one would expect for items from Henk.

Mike

The prices look great as well as...

the shipping charges, all things considering.

I'm sure the leather is probably great as well but I am (personally) bothered by contrasting stitching as the slightest wiggle is readily apparent. I know its in vogue these days, but it just needs to be PERFECT if I'ma gonna stare at it all the time.

Also note the glovebox cover is separate and will run another 50 bucks, which ain't bad especially if they'll group items in one box.

Sooooo if anyone does get in touch with them, ask if they will do the leather in other colors besides BLACK.

(Who do they think they are anyway, Henry Ford?)

You do realize that the dash is symmetrical left to right and it is the position of the components installed into it that make it LHD or RHD?

They are apparently wrapping each component to then install it so there is no version for LHD

The dash is the same from left to right. The leather dash covers shown on ebay have the glove box surround on the left and gauge opening on the right. This will not work on a US car unless you turn it inside out.:confuse2:

Back