Anyone know this X1/9 on ebay?

Lots of good parts anyway... Kinda unusual to see...

late model seats in an earlier model car...

Greg's... Keith Martin find is great... Says it has a 1500 engine and sold 4 years ago with 72K on the clock! Hmmmm... 6K in 4 years!

Good luck with your bidding!

Good find...

I didn't know it had the 1500, bonus. I doubt I will win the auction but hey, you never know. The resale red might scare some people off but it looks like a decent car.

Indeed... 11 bidders and 18 bids so far...

Seems like a good runner and the owner is just a bit tired of the little quirks.

What I don't get though with no "BUY IT NOW" pricing... is how you can terminate the auction if sold locally. I can see how Ebay may not have any influence over the sale as they don't actually OWN the car... but I find this sort of thing unscrupulous. The seller should direct local buyers to Ebay and/or post a buy-it-now price.

Anyway... good luck Brett!

What I don't get though with no "BUY IT NOW" pricing... is how you can terminate the auction if sold locally. I can see how Ebay may not have any influence over the sale as they don't actually OWN the car... but I find this sort of thing unscrupulous. The seller should direct local buyers to Ebay and/or post a buy-it-now price.

I agree Tony but one of those eBay quirks we learn to live with..
then of course there's the "no reserve" shill bidding :guns:

Yeah... Fortunately I haven't had any real problems...

and did notice a NEW GUY bidding several times on this one. Hmmmm!

Wheels of beauty.
32b83ec796f94504b948869f8c288223.jpg

Quite sad it's only been bid to $1525 with 2 hours left. My feeling is that price should at least be double that.

I was going to bid

but this X is located 12.5 hours from home, so I decided against it. Good luck Brett!

Always on the lookout

Hi Tim,

Our good buddy Chris says I am like a crack addict with these cars. I always keep an eye out for another Fiat that looks like fun. He also says I use a "new" car as an excuse to put off working on the 78... he is probably right about that. :)

Remember this night?? Chris and I with some type of custom car. ;)

PresidentialLimo001.jpg

Brett,

Less than 5 minutes left. Try to get the winning bid in with about 4 seconds left. Good luck.

Mike

I just bought an X1/9!!!

$1,550, not a bad deal if I do say so. No, to figure out how to go get the darn thing. Anyone up for a relay? ;)

Congrats!!!

You did get a good deal there. If I wasn't on the left coast I might almost be tempted to do the relay.

Mike

Back