R.I.P. Ian "Mac" MacIntosh...

budgetzagato

Administrator
Hard to believe it's been 4 years since this site's founder Mac took his own life. Please take a moment, or a few, to recall him if you knew him, or if you didn't to at least appreciate his legacy in this community he created.

Here's to you Mac, your equal will never be among us again. :drink:

+1 for Mac

His legacy lives on through X-Web and it's members. The seed he planted continues to grow.
I for sure miss his insight, humor, wisdom, enthusiasm and fellowship he expressed with this hobby.

RIP Mac

mac_2007.jpg

Hmmmm... I have his signature in white just...

under the BJ logo on each side of my car... No one ever seems to ask what it is... but I think of him every time I see it... which is usually once a day!

Additionally... I have Mark Plaia's engineering sticker on my lift next to the control levers.

Death is part of Life... and regardless of the warm feelings I have for my lost friends, it just never seems to get easier. I'll take the Good with the Bad though... otherwise I'll miss out on Living.

Takes care of us and continuing to show us the way.
Rest in peace, administrators take care of your legacy.

So sorry guys I didn't know

I didn't know gents I'm so sorry to hear that......I was off line for a few years sorting me out......so sad RIP fella......so sad Mac.

He's Looking Down...

And smiling at what he created, like a proud father beaming at his son.

RIP Mac (and thanks!)

LOOK AT THIS, MAC... and all others...

I think Mac would be astounded at what he started here. I gleaned these statistics off the bottom of the Index page today...

Xweb Forums Statistics
stats.gif
Threads: 21,098, Posts: 188,908, Members: 2,588, Active Members: 434

Welcome to our newest member, Mtnappraiser

Back