now this is different...

Just think of what could happen if he turned his energy, talent and money to good instead of evil. :D

What a honkin POS. Some people have too much time on their hands. Also, money to waste! What is that thing and what was he thinking? And here I thought I needed help. Lol

Just more evidence that choosing the wrong mushrooms (or frozen imported raspberries) can be a very, very bad idea.

We have a saying here (maybe there too?) to describe that sort of thing:

"What has been seen, cannot be un-seen."

PS - here's another photo of it. May as well look now seeing as we are already feeling nauseous:

file.php

He should at least made sufficient modifications to accept a flux capacitor and Mr Fusion unit so it could also fly and do time travel. I'm disappointed.

wtf

someone tell him to drop the crack and back away from the pipe.
the only dumber thing I can think of is stuffing a v-8 northstar Cadillac (the worst motor GM ever built) into a fiero. oh yea there a few out there.
mikemo
:nuts:

Come on now! Where is all the love???

:) Translating the web page, seems his Fiat broke down on it's way to the interview...I think whatever little bit of Bertone :italia: left in that abomination was trying it's hardest to avoid further embarrassment.

to me the malady lies in that he didn't take some poorly styled car to make this nightmare on wheels, he started with one of the best executed mid engine car designs in history and came up with - eh - that.
Vive le' difference!

Although it's not my cup of tea, it's cool he chose an x1/9 for this project.

Who knows, maybe he'll be selling these body kits :)

Interesting, he used the side scoops at the back of the car. And I'm sure this car is not light.

I think all those SHARP ANGLES are for Radar Deflection...

ala B-2 Bombers and F-117 fighters.

Works great in the air over 180mph and is actually pretty functional in an aeronautical sense, as well as for stealth...

But even the Lambo looks ridiculous sitting in traffic...

Back