X1/9 Australia Sydney Raduno 2015 Pictures

markx19

Mark Weinberger
There are more pictures available online from the Sydney X1/9 Australia Raduno 2015. Follow links at http://www.x19.com.au
Raduno2015.jpg

That photo is so cool ...

D/L'ing the rest! Wish I were there. Thanks for posting!

Hey... What a great turnout and venue. I like this...

foto the best though!

It just kinda says it all... all the fun and rides and attractions and a beautiful day near the water!

Thanks for posting Mark!

Nice work Mark

Good turnout with the threatening bad weather.

Up here it was abysmal, any chance of rain I don't take the covers off mine.

Site is coming along brilliantly.

Sandy

Tony,

How come all of your photo links show Kim Kardashian below your pic?

I'd like to be able to go like 2 days without any reference or tabloid view at the pharmacy of the whole family. Other than step-dad Bruce Jenner (more to come), at least he's the only one of the group to make a real accomplishment as a young Olympian. The rest did it the hard way.:eyepop:

Mike

How come all of your photo links show Kim Kardashian below your pic?

I'd like to be able to go like 2 days without any reference or tabloid view at the pharmacy of the whole family. Other than step-dad Bruce Jenner (more to come), at least he's the only one of the group to make a real accomplishment as a young Olympian. The rest did it the hard way.:eyepop:

Mike

I think you have a virus or malware, i host all of my own web content on my own servers so this cant happen. I believe it's you PC having the problem. Especially that you finding it on lots of sites.

Mark

Very nice pics there, mate.....!

Yep, ol' Sydney town on a sunny day is hard to beat! :nod:
Wow, there are more X's in your line-up there than we have in all of NZ!

Thanks for posting!

cheers, Ian - NZ

I think you have a virus or malware, i host all of my own web content on my own servers so this cant happen. I believe it's you PC having the problem. Especially that you finding it on lots of sites.

Mark

I think (for some reason) Tony uploaded that pic to his free image hosting site he uses? It is not hosted from your server as far as I can tell.

Yeah, that photo always brings a smile

I remember that day fondly.
Thanks for re-posting Joe.
(BTW, I have a windshield and trim for ya. Springtime...)

Tim,

I think you're correct. It only seems to happen when I click one of Tony's photos to see it blown up larger and you see links for the image hosting site.

Tony, you're just a dirty old man. You too, Ian.

Mike

Back