Pics from Temecula to Laughlin Road Trip

Wish my wife were into it. She's gunna be lonely because, Lord willing, I'll be driving a LOT when I get the chance (as time allows). She can gladly join me or not but I'm not sitting home.

I used to take all my trips solo. My ex used to say she liked road trips, but if I took a curve any speed above the posted yellow warning sign she was screaming to slow down.

Rob, ya know... "Post fotos or it didn't happen!" is...

something we say here all the time and its GREAT we didn't haveta push ya for them.

I too must apologize as you apparently did meet my criteria for the proper California ROAD TOUR "winter" attire!

For those who were wondering... Summer attire would be sans T-Shirt and Flip-flops.

Thanks for posting... can't wait to meet up with you guys soon!

something we say here all the time and its GREAT we didn't haveta push ya for them.

I too must apologize as you apparently did meet my criteria for the proper California ROAD TOUR "winter" attire!

For those who were wondering... Summer attire would be sans T-Shirt and Flip-flops.

Thanks for posting... can't wait to meet up with you guys soon!

It was the encouragement to take pics prior to our leaving that compelled us to take as many as we did. I'll be posting the return trip and the vid captures soon

Back