Is there anyone selling new upholstery skins

2005X19

Low Mileage
Is there anyone selling new upholstery ?

As the title says - is anyone aware of any suppliers who sell new skins for our X1/9's

I'm hoping that someone is reproducing the cloth seats in the classic orange/ brown / blue / white stripe !

Thanks

As Mickey said.. Henk acquired some NEW OLD STOCK...

So go to his site and look.

The colors you mentioned though... would seem to me to be for two different cars though ("cloth seats in the classic orange/ brown / blue / white strip") as I have never seen ONE seat cover with those colors.

Sounds like two (or more) different years as well.

OH... Call or write Henk and send PHOTOS as when I click on some of his covers to view them, they pop up in a different color and style that first displayed. Either an input error or something is wrong with the site. Like this one here:

http://www.x19partsholland.nl/CATALOGUS/tabid/2470/ProdID/4853/CatID/650/language/en-US/Default.aspx

Secondly, I know that Matt at Midwest Bayless has some GOOD used and also NEW covers but usually not in a complete set. You'll need to contact him to be on the look out for more as they come in for ya.

Go here:

http://www.midwest-bayless.com/storefrontprofiles/deluxeSFshop.aspx?sid=1&sfid=208227&c=193047

Hmmm, you would have to be lucky......!!

........I'm hoping that someone is reproducing the cloth seats in the classic orange/ brown / blue / white stripe !.......

..I think you may find that particular seating trim/pattern was peculiar to the 1300 Serie Speciale production models.

cheers, Ian - NZ

The seat covers are on all wrong, Rob...

They need to look like the bags shown here:

bags_539.jpg

Major colors go from the left, Red-Orange-Brown-Tan.

1978_fiat_x19.jpg

NOT Tan-Brown-Orange-Red!

Fix it and get back to us Rob... and don't try and take the easy way out!

Ya know thinking a bit harder, the Steering Wheel and the associated controls appear to be on the wrong side as well. Did someone simply flip the negative?

There... all fixed at this end... now make yours right!

Thanks for the input

The majority of the Orange colored cars sold in Australia had the "orange/ brown / blue / white stripe" pattern with dark brown side panels, similar to the photos posted by rjplenter, and yes it would be good to find the matching luggage !!

I checked out the Henk's webpage, but the 590 Euros is a bit exxy!, I'll email Matt and see what he has in stock.

Are those bags GREEN?

Here's Rob's...

Here's the ones on EBAY...

Talk about RARE and this is a great price for what appear to be a great set!

I went down to the local Pick And Pull and grabbed a set of Black Miata seats for $50.00... They look great in the X and they even had working Head Rest speakers in them...! Bonus!

If you find some skins that are not priced in the stratosphere let me know... Would still like to refinish my original.. Just don't feel like dropping the coin now..

20005X19, I purchased a pair of black leather seats out of a late model Alfa 147 for $150 to turn into office chairs. They would look great in an X and some quick measurements show the seats themselves would fit in an X - not sure about the mounts. Might be something worth looking at?

There are lots on eBay - but the prices seem to have risen a bit lately. I'm sure you could do a deal seeing as you only want the fronts and not the doorcards... Also available in some colours if that's your thing.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ALFA-ROM...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item417a8deef8

Henk alsohas custom covers

I believe that Henk also has or had custom covers available in a variety of different leathers - I was looking at that option last year , the only think was you did not get the Bertone logo on the headrest
reach out to him he is very accommodating

good luck:)

WOW! Those do look great. Never thought of an Alfa...

being another good resource. If the dimensions are close enough and if the tracks were "unbolted" as they appear to be... these should/could make a great upgrade!

Something to look for on the east side of the pond...

Back