Bought my exy a little something for Christmas :-)

DarrenHNZ

True Classic
Heading to Auckland tomorrow to visit Emma's family......on the way will be taking a slight detour to collect a brand new set of carpet and soundproofing for the new baby in my life :)

Nothing like "traditional gift-giving" to oneself...

At least you get EXACTLY what you want every time!

HA!

Merry Christmas...

Ahhh... strictly off-road as there are no rear...

or side reflectors...

Be careful on the street at night, Rey!

Also be careful in the mountains... Ride with a friend. My son Joe useta do this all the time and found a few folks dying in the bushes... and it was only luck and for the grace of God that they found them.

Otherwise... Merry Christmas! Just how much doe it weigh anyway, 12 pounds?

It had reflectors Tony. As soon as my buddy saw the bike, he took them off. I still need to weigh it. It has a carbon fiber frame.

^ This one I bought for my self last month, my b day. It only has an aluminum frame. Mt buddy gives me crap because it still has the reflectors. And yes , Im normally safe. Only went out once at night alone.

When you do weigh it Rey... come back with your...

Calculations of how much the bike cost as it relates to "DOLLARS per OUNCE"!

I bet if ya bought that bike new it cost more than many of the cars you currently drive and insure!

HA!

Merry Christmas!

The grey ones about a grand. The red one retails at very near four. So the red one cost more then twice the amount of my 74 x. But my spider is worth more then the bike, as is my truck.

As I suspected...

My son sold one of his bikes to buy an engagement ring... and this appeared to be a rather grand, romantic and unselfish gesture. This simple act was spoken about by our entire family.

A few months after he was married I helped him (along with Mike Busman) organize his garage and found another 12 bikes in there to hang up from the rafters...

Hmmmmmm!

Back