Looks like AnthonyG is in the new Acura commercial

JimD

Waiting for Godot...
I tried to set the link for the time I first see him, hopefully it works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM7PcYMH67c#t=24

From this point you see Anthony a few times. Nothing major, but its always fun to watch for him on TV.

For those of you who don't know Anthony. Here he is in a CSI episode a few years ago:
csinyanthony2tx5.jpg

And here he is where I found him broke down in Hamel, IL when he was driving his 86 cross county MI -> CA.
im0014071ky.jpg

Is that a Sex Pistols sound track?

I have seen that commercial but the only thing that stuck was the song, I didn't even know what the commercial was for... :)

Pete

Well, I'd be paying more attention to...

what's going on over to his right side instead... :grin: :nod:

The young lady or...

the seemingly unaccompanied hand on the table by his right elbow? That's kind of weird IMHO.

That is weird!

You can see who the hand belongs to a couple frames later. I wonder why they cut him out?

Yeah Bob... Some more of Anthony here:

I think we were doing his brakes this day... shortly after he arrived from Michigan with only one functioning.

The photo Jim D posted was at 0100 in Kansas City when he dawned his cape, tights and speedos, pulled the alternator off his car, and installed it in Anthony's many miles away. Anthony managed to make it all the way to CA after that... with a trans that barely shifted. The car ran surprisingly well though.

Here he is with his date... HA!

He called me a few months back but we never go together. He sounded the same and wanted to get back into the X1/9s... I even think he said he bought another. Still in the same place in Hollyweird and its good to see he's still working.

BTW... he ain't rich, doesn't get many parts, but does manage to live, eat, rent, takes acting lessons, plays a little and does what he WANTS to do, and does it honestly... all from doing commercials and bit parts.

Nice guy... hope to see more of him soon... I better give him a call!

WOW... Good eye Jim... I've seen that commercial...

many times and never saw him. THe last one I remember was him as a passenger on a commercial flight... and for the life of me I can't remember what the ad was for!

My 2c for Anthony

This time' seven years ago I pulled into Tony's (the Papa) garage to do things on my newly purchased WhiteX. Tony called on Anthony G for help and he stood up' no questions asked. And help he did, a lot.
Anthony and Tony replaced my flywheel (taking down the trans and all) and fitted a lightened up one.
All I did that day is serving cold beers...
That's Anthony G for me, and thanks again, guys.

Back