Everytime you gas up

dragonsgate

True Classic
you can feel good because you are supporting a country in need. This Mercedes is supposedly plated in white gold. Some years ago I saw a picture of a Mercedes from over there that was silver plated. I guess this guy didn't want to mess dipping his car in Staybite every couple of weeks.

Wait...What?!

You are operating under the assumption that a large % of oil used in the USA is from a country where bedsheets and table linens double for street clothes.

Not so, grasshopper.

Only 40% of oil consumed in the USA is imported. And only 29% of that 40% (11.6% of overall consumption) comes from Persian Gulf countries, and only 13% of that 40% (5.2% of overall consumption) comes from Saudi Arabia.

Since Canada is the single largest foreign supplier of oil to the USA, and since you seem to want to use a shiny icon to make a point, please substitute this for the gold-plated Mercedes:
Stanley_Cup_no_background.png

Luckily, the above comes with its own maintenance man (Phil Pritchard):
SCJ06_33d.jpg

Last edited:
You are operating under the assumption that a large % of oil used in the USA is from a country where bedsheets and table linens double for street clothes.

Not so, grasshopper.

Only 40% of oil consumed in the USA is imported. And only 29% of that 40% (11.6% of overall consumption) comes from Persian Gulf countries, and only 13% of that 40% (5.2% of overall consumption) comes from Saudi Arabia.

Since Canada is the single largest foreign supplier of oil to the USA, and since you seem to want to use a shiny icon to make a point, please substitute this for the gold-plated Mercedes:
Stanley_Cup_no_background.png

Luckily, the above comes with its own maintenance man (Bill Pritchard):
SCJ06_33d.jpg

Yeah,Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I guess that funny looking soup tureen is a yachting cup or a trophy of some kind. Looks kind of like what garages drain engine oil into when the car is on the rack. lol

Multi-Use Item

It weighs 35 lbs except when you lift it.

Yes, it can be used for many things:

1. Baby Basinette:
750009bae28daf903a4c70cff6a88f0e.jpg

2. Baptismal font:
stanley-cup-baptism.jpg

3. Cereal bowl:
Bgvnr.jpg

4. Grave decoration:
tumblr_m724lhnpPQ1qhkatoo1_1280.jpg

5. Seat mate:
NY-DA679_SP_CUP_G_20140603185114.jpg

6. Lover:
patrik-elias-stanley-cup.jpg

7. Pool toy:
stanley-cup-poolside.jpg

8. Horse feed bag:
normal.jpg

9. Shopping basket:
Grocery.jpg

10. And you can use it to drink from, too:
zdeno%2Bchara%2Bdrinking%2Bfrom%2Bstanley%2Bcup.jpg

Ok! Although it looks like it will not fit in my X19 ya sold me. Where do I get one, how much is it going to cost.

trophy

probably a mill 30 to buy the team that won it... we actually have enough oil in this country, from within the USA to last at least 500 years, but the politico piss and moan about saving it. they ain't gonna be here either. so use what WE have, and school the kids of tomorrow what we have done. and let them decide there own future. crap, driven a tesela s and the fact that you only hear the tires spinning up and no sense of an engine, so to speak, and the acceleration of being slammed into the seat.... I prefer to hear how fast I am going according to the carbs and the exhaust
nuff said
mikemo90*aol.com

probably a mill 30 to buy the team that won it... we actually have enough oil in this country, from within the USA to last at least 500 years, but the politico piss and moan about saving it. they ain't gonna be here either. so use what WE have, and school the kids of tomorrow what we have done. and let them decide there own future. crap, driven a tesela s and the fact that you only hear the tires spinning up and no sense of an engine, so to speak, and the acceleration of being slammed into the seat.... I prefer to hear how fast I am going according to the carbs and the exhaust
nuff said
mikemo90*aol.com

The thing with older fiats like the X19's is the exhaust usually makes it sound like you are going faster than you really are. Acceleration with out exhilaration. I would love to test drive a Tesla car.

Dan,

I think Lord Stanley would be amenable to using the cup for martinis or margaritas. Or a good single malt scotch neat.

Mike

Back