The Mecca of all car events....

rturchan

Baja Bob
Just got back form three days in Carmel/ Monterey California. Here is a link to Saturday's pixs and video at Laguna Seca Vintage races. I'll post more pictures later. Basically ALL of the auction companies have an event, plus Pebble Beach concourse, plus vintage races, plus, plus, plus. Pretty amazing several weeks.
Bob T.
http://youtu.be/XrWX7eZriWM

In 05 Tony and I went to Concorso I am sure he has some fun stories from that weekend.

in 06 went back and did the Historics and a few other events. Good times. There was a creepy guy in a beard at the end of the paddock handing out candy to all the cute girls.... Called himself the Candy Man.

Pacific Grove

Did you get a chance to go to "The Little Car Show" in Pacific Grove? I was on the schedule there but couldn't end up going.. I'll be there next year though. That had a bunch of Italian stuff showing up...limited to 1.5 L or less.

Activities

Did you get a chance to go to "The Little Car Show" in Pacific Grove? I was on the schedule there but couldn't end up going.. I'll be there next year though. That had a bunch of Italian stuff showing up...limited to 1.5 L or less.
No, just The Quail, Vintage races and activities with friends.

Back