More "Interesting" Cars... seen yesterday.

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli

The A8 in WHITE was stunning... I'm beginning to gain a whole new appreciation for WHITE, at least on road cars!

'Da bug... what can I say... the BACK-HALF body conversion was rather UNIQUE and I have never seen that done before. I dunno if it was a kit or a one-off but it was blended well with the cab... but the "character-lines" and theme could have been better captured with modified VW rear fenders and lights. I do like the elimination of the running boards as it gives the shape a bit more definition... but they need a new rolled pan to "finish" it and possibly trim the front fenders also.

Another thing as well... It was a hot day yesterday and he had the windows rolled up. I'm wondering if he had an A/C system in this.

Hmmmmm... to our friends "down-under..." Have any of you seen this conversion before, possibly as a UTE?

I have (had) never been a fan of the awesome Audi's looks till I saw one in my youngest kids 'pickup' line at school...

in WHITE!

I've seen them in black and silver coming down the road... and they catch your attention because they are low and have that shape that says 'business'... yet I've never been really impressed. But I agree, in white they seem to pop out more and are very good looking.

I've yet to see one in any other color in person... still waiting.

WOW... I never knew there were so many conversions...

This is the first I've seen on this side of the planet!

Thanks!

Back