Fiat X1/9 Pantera found in Hemmings

Its been discussed here a few times before when I discovered it on Craigslist here in Socal. Its basically a bastard car that would require a lot of time and money to make into something. I would offer the guy 500 bucks and then I would dump more money into than it is worth but only if I could keep it and make it a pantera19

Its been discussed here a few times before when I discovered it on Craigslist here in Socal. Its basically a bastard car that would require a lot of time and money to make into something. I would offer the guy 500 bucks and then I would dump more money into than it is worth but only if I could keep it and make it a pantera19

I'm sorry guys, I did not know it was discussed before.
Thanks Jeff for the info.

You should be sorry George... Plagerizing JJ's post...

like that!

Yur lucky you aren't fined and made to enroll on some French Citroen site! Worse yet, a Bugatti/VW site! What the hell were you thinking?

You should peruse every internal forum here for the last 5 years and insure the topic has never been posted before you post ANYTHING!

One more violation like this and I'll get the Administrators to give you a spanking you'll never forget!

Oh, and BTW, if he throws in a new nose-piece I think its worth about $1500, or a dollar per cc for the OEM Fiat engine. That sounds fair,
Es Verdad?

Yea Dont let it happen again..........................LOL...

I still have the pics from the last time. It seems the car gets in worse condition every time I see it...

Back