Snow, Snow and more Snow

Tavalin

Florida Mike (again)
Well, again we got about 7 inches of wet, heavy snow. It is so bad out in the town the plows have not even gone down our neighborhood. Maybe late tonight or early tomorrow morning. And, we are expected to get another 3 to 6 inches of more snow tonight.

11f3e4319b53d76ec87b72b2c04ce2de.jpg

dcca44928b8e7259f70ebfada8202fb9.jpg

Another day the X has to sit.

Hope everyone is safe who was caught in the storm's path.

Oh, and I traded my 500L in for a truck. I really miss her but I needed a bigger vehicle.

V/r, Mike

Think yourself lucky ... by the time it reaches us its just heavy rain... rain, rain and more rain :sad:

I sort of wish we would get a good snow here so I could take the old Fj40 out and play around but then I would have to put up with the slush and mud as it melted over the next few days to weeks. I guess that is one of the things I miss about living in the high desert was there had been times we would have a foot or more of snow on the ground and with in a couple of days it would all be gone and the ground would be dry again. Best of both worlds.

This was my place the day I left my chains at home...

Generally, we here in SoCal manufacture our snow and install it in places where we recreate, not where we drive. This could happen to you too! I carry chains at all times to prevent recurrences.

(Keeping Southern California warm and safe... since 1948!)

Back