Browse.

DazUK

Cheers Daz
Alright chaps... I've popped back in after a five year absence just to have a nosey around, see who's done what and generally catch up on X happiness.
Hope you don't mind.:thumbsup:

Don't mind at all... but you have back dues to care for...

Let's see, $10 bucks a month x 60 months = $600 dollars plus 21% interest compounded monthly mean, means, I dunno... a whole bunch more...

Just start sending lots of money to my email address and WELCOME BACK!

HA!

So... what happened and where ya been and what about the car, etc. etc. and send FOTOS!

Hiya Tony.... ha ha, unlucky dude I've lost my Paypal password too ..:whistle:

Unfortunately I sold the yellow peril and the CRX-vt and traded them both and all my spares to fund the DC5 dream. Nice car, but soon got bored and sold that too.

I've seen G435 a couple of times on Ebay and believe it is still road taxed so must be out there somewhere...

It's great to see familiar names still traded insults as well as advise on this forum... you included Tone' me ol' mate.

I need to check up on that Thai bloke who was fabricating all the steel work for that ultimated kitted X' ... last read I made he was washed up with flood water, was it completed in the end?

You SOLD your X? Are you seeing anyone about this?

What are you nuts? Crazy? Whatzamatterforyou anyway?

As for the "Thai bloke"... I assume you mean "Toon". (His full name is Apinat Chanchenchop. I think I'll just stick with "Toon".)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

This is he kneeling a year or so ago just before his baby boy was born. I haven't heard a word from him since he received a gift we sent. He's probably up all night and sleeping days... As for all the metal work you speak of, there was Filipino gentleman that was doing some crazy stuff a few years back but I don't recall his name.

Anyway, welcome back again!

Back