1/12 rc dallara

d3ltax19

Daily Driver
Anyone have a copy of the manual and parts lists for a minitz/kyosho/graupner. .06 powered 1/12 on road rc car? And if so.. would you be willing to take pictures of ever page and post them?

Thanks! And pics of mine.

Missing the wing, but otherwise looks to be in good shape

24549153065_ce508036e0_o_d.jpg

24181338939_78b4c38ba6_o_d.jpg

24253577520_efb3309bd0_o_d.jpg

24549142865_7bee0e3b2b_o_d.jpg

really nice!

I think I can replicate the missing wing on mine with styrene sheet.

I got the engine spinning free with some liquid wrench soak.

I also have removed most of the stickers as they weren't really placed with much order.

Greg, can you "draw" it up?

If I can get the dimensions of the wing and stations I can print it up. I can make the actual wing and a plug to do a vacuum mold too. It all depends on how detailed you can be. I will send the actual parts to d3ltax19 and post the other info.

detailed hmmm.

Not so great but I can take close up photos and measurements of course.
Doesn't have to be an exact match as other model wings can be located and close enough that you would not know.
The one on the red/black Minitz 06 was original as sold.
If you look at the wing on the other Minitz 06...link in Post # 3 is not the same.
Most of the wings got damaged during flipping.
I'm pretty sure I have a spare original wing in a parts box...buried in the basement somewhere.
Might be better to find that and just send to you for the mold..:)

an ABS printed body would be really heavy and brittle, I find the printed stuff can be quite strong in one axis and disintegrate at the slightest sneeze in the other. My son's electric RC car has a body of very thin flexible plastic that can take a ton of abuse, (I'm considering buying a stratos version of it!) somethings don't lend themselves to crude printers and ABS, PLA. The wing maybe, but one flip and it'd be destroyed "static display only".

I'm trying to convince Delta Plastik or Team Bluegroove to make an X1/9 clear mold Lexan body in 1/10 to fit on the Tamiya chassis.
Keep fingers crossed.
I think TBG was impressed with my Red/black Minitz..:grin:

what is the cost point do you think?

How many do you have to sell to recoup the tooling? Have they even hinted at that? I think they could sell a few hundred world wide. I would buy two at least. I would also like to see them do a rally, Prototipo one as well!

Do we need to start a signature campaign?

Back