We're all rich!

I knew this moment would come

Ready to sell mine and buy my dream house in Bel Air:headbang:

Here we go again... JJ posted this already and...

lambasted George for his post on the Pantera-X1/9!

You should know better too Cesare... Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Well, If yours is worth $15K, then mine is worth $150K...

and I know of some others worth $1.2M!

So there~!

Missing...

Why would it be missing 2 spark plug wires??? Who removes 2 spark plug wires and doesn't put them back in?

I can understand a battery except that if you want to sell a car wouldn't you just buy a new one, install it and then raise the price to $40,149. LOL

I doubt with these items that this X will even run...

trailer x

is this the same tweaker that had it on a trailer and asked wayyyyy tooo much? and after all this time he still hasn't found the time to replace the battery or plug wires????
and now he wants 39+ for the turd??
tell you what, I will sell the two unfinished x's and all the spare parts for the low price of 4.5 million:excited:
mikemo

Why would it be missing 2 spark plug wires??? Who removes 2 spark plug wires and doesn't put them back in?

I can understand a battery except that if you want to sell a car wouldn't you just buy a new one, install it and then raise the price to $40,149. LOL

I doubt with these items that this X will even run...

Yeah, I'm with you on that one. Why copy the entire catalog listing for the ad also, irrelevant.

If memory Serves me The first time listed on Craigslist it was at 2400 dollars 5 years ago and it hasnt improved at all since. Then it was listed for 5 grand then 7 then 9 then 12 then 15 then 18 then 24 and now 40...

You guys are all just JEALOUS! When this man...

says he was "busy"... it probably had nothing to do with work!

Usually done with another person... but as Michael J. Fox said in the movie Back to the Future, and I paraphrase... "I've had sex many times, now I'd like to try it with someone else."

Back