New Zoolander 2 trailer

I saw a "Zoolander" Fiat commercial

I saw a "Zoolander" Fiat commercial that was just Ben Stiller sitting in the driver's seat of 500X making faces at a red light camera.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJext1d6KFA"]Zoolander 2 | Blue Steel | FIAT 500X - YouTube[/ame]

850 spider

Todd, you are a semi old guy, you should have recognized the car as an 850 spider.

carl...full old guy.

Todd, you are a semi old guy, you should have recognized the car as an 850 spider.

carl...full old guy.

I am not semi old. I am old.

I did recognize the 850 spider. Why do you think I posted it? I was fast forwarding through the commercial and had to rewind to see the car the 1st time. My wife thought I was crazy until she recognized the 850 too. She is not old, just ask her.

I am not semi old. I am old.

I did recognize the 850 spider. Why do you think I posted it? I was fast forwarding through the commercial and had to rewind to see the car the 1st time. My wife thought I was crazy until she recognized the 850 too. She is not old, just ask her.

I grew up in southern California and lived there long enough that I have that Hollywood syndrome that we do not admit we are old no matter how decrepit we get. Oh, Yeah, That was an 850. There is one along the road north of me that has been there for the 27 years I have lived here. I stopped by when I first moved here and asked about it and a 128. The guy was such a dick I wouldn't take the cars if he was giving them away. I haven't been past there for quite a while now. I imagine the tree growing in the 850 is getting pretty big now.

Back