I'm not crazy just on Vacation

jjay911

True Classic
Some folks have sent me messages asking why my prices are so high... so here is the story.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/unobtaniumi...e=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Ebay has a Vacation mode for folks that will let buyers know if something will be delayed when buying. But this only applies to folks with an eBay store. We dont have a store so We just raised the prices on all of our items so that no one would buy anything. Merry Christmas everyone.:devil:

Thank God! I was panicking looking at
4a0aa535984f9027c8658ec4f49fc7be.jpg

This you?

Yea just take off 1000 bucks and that is the price... Returning in 2016... Merry Christmas all....

I am Back... Lots of Family Dis-function but all is well. Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season. Now its time for everyone to get back to work..:)

well JJ

you are crazy going from so cal to Minnesota in winter.....
Hummmmmm
You could of stopped over and worked on my X I'm only 30 min away from prior lake
Bobr

Next time. This year was Christmas in Texas... I have Family in Fort Worth.

I almost got caught up in those Tornados... Was at the shooting range that night..:shock:

Hey JJ, have you thought about putting that line, "I'm not crazy just on vacation",on a tee shirt? I think it would sell.

A guy at work has a button that says, "You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me".

Family in Ft Worth? Awesome, my wife has family living about an hour northeast of there. Everytime we go we hit In N Out burger on our way back to GA.

I have been spending some time in those parts. Texas is Great....................................................................................................................................... a few months out of the year:wink2:

Back