Dallara Wings for Sale II

cozzoi

George
- I will have 15 days in November I can dedicate to this project.
- It will be a short run of 10 or so Dallara wings like the one on the Martini car.
- The project involves a lot of time, effort and money.
- I calculated the price to make it the most cost effective I could.
- Price will be $760 total + shipping.
Wing construction: Aluminum, wood core, filled with polyurethane foam.
Posts: Reinforced plastic, Extra reinforced on mounting points, filled with polyurethane foam.
Hardware: Stainless steel bolts and nuts.
-Wing angle can be modified on the spot.
-Engine cover and rear trunk can be opened at the same time with no interference.
-Trunk spring will hold it open with the wing installed.
-Wing was tested in my own car with no failure, max tested speed was around 110mph.
-The whole setup including hardware is very light, about 20lbs

Let me know who wants one.:dance:

1176197887_oinpt-X3.jpg

1176197979_AZiPR-X3.jpg

dallarawingsample.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

Last edited:
I`ve seen this car in person and that rear wing is a piece of art.If i had a Dallara bodied car ill buy it in a second.I dont think theres anyone in the world actually manufacturing this wing,and if they do i bet it cost way more.:wink2:

Wow George great timing. I know that Tore and I were recently talking about these... Glad you finally found some time.... Lets get one done for the dallara.. JJ:laugh:

Limited run / Dallara Wings purchaser's list

We need 10 orders minimum to maintain the price:hmm:

1- 2re
2- Jeff Johnson (JJay)
3-

production time: 30 days

Wow George great timing. I know that Tore and I were recently talking about these... Glad you finally found some time.... Lets get one done for the dallara.. JJ:laugh:

Last edited:
Maybe put this in the DF section too. I think we had about 11 folks last time we talked about this....:hmm:

We need 10 orders minimum to maintain the price:hmm:

1- Albert (Karfrik)
2- Jeff Johnson (JJay)
3-

production time: 30 days

George, i was just saying that i`ve seen your car in person and that the wing and car looks awesome.But i didnt commit to buy one of your wings as i dont own a Dallara bodied X( I wish!!).So sorry to say but please take me off that list......:(, Thanks....Al

Oh Dang,
Bad timing...... :hmm: I want one.... but I won't be able to afford one for awhile. :help: bummer

Count me in for one, and I'll call you when I can drop by and pay for those hoods vents. Let me know if you need a deposit on the wing?

Can't wait to bolt that puppy on. :dance:

George,

Can't remember if I asked this previously or not. You got one of them wings that comes with a white Martini racer attached? :dance:

See you tomorrow at BFI.

Mike

Hi Cozzoi

Here's a picture showing my concern about the bolts sticking out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The bolt heads looks rounded of and perhaps they already comply with DOT/EU regulations, I don't know.
You see I'm importing a car from USA to Norway.
It will be inspected thoroughly on arrival by our DOT.
If the bolt heads have sharp edges or stick out to much. I will have to take the Wing off.
So if it’s not too much trouble, please try to level the outside wing bolts with the surface, and use round heads if you have too.

PS. This is a rare opportunity, so I'm buying one even if you don't change it :worship:

Question: will this new batch be a 100% copy of the Martini version?

Dallara Wing bolts

I will level the bolts with the outside surface for you, no problem.
Yes, the wing will be like the one on the Martini car but with less weight and improved finish.

I really see the 'cars' I'm going to work into one running one eventually getting the Dallara treatment... and the wing is a must. Too bad it's so close to X-mas and all the spare change is going on the kids...

one day...

Back