gx1uXnRi-bf3a31223d8fe9eda9129ba737080fec.jpg

aV1Iu_MJ-bf3a31223d8fe9eda9129ba737080fec.jpg

aV1IvheJ-bf3a31223d8fe9eda9129ba737080fec.jpg

aV1Iv_8i-bf3a31223d8fe9eda9129ba737080fec.jpg

aV1Iw96S-bf3a31223d8fe9eda9129ba737080fec.jpg

Source: http://www.cannonballforums.se/viewtopic.php?t=33649
Thx to fiatforum.com

Custom job...

A mishmash (or is it mis-match?) of various parts, without a theme or central idea. A for effort though.

Promising until

It looks quite good until you see the unfortunate front end which looks like a riced honda civic.

Funny...

That kit looks exactly like a Testarossa with the strakes removed. I know there was a testarossa replica kit made for the X, or at least adapted. This might be part of it but without the side strakes.

Tried to attach picture but apparently haven't figured that one out yet and am lacking the inclination.

Last edited:
attaching pics

Oddly when I view this thread I see nothing but a bunch of broken image placeholders (the infamous red x in a box) but when I clicked the link Walt included I can see the pics on that thread...

As for posting pics here, it's very similar to how it was done on N54

When you are on the post/reply page, scroll down, you will see "uploader" sections for imageshack.us and photobucket.com. If you have an account at photobucket you can use that, or if you have no accounts, imageshack allows account-less uploads.

I do not have a photobucket account so I would have to defer to someone else here to give good instruction on navigating that one, but for imageshack, once you use the browse & upload and get to the results page, you would want to scroll to the very bottom where it says "advanced linking" or similar, click that text line to reveal the "advanced/direct" url there, then use that URL they provide (yes the one labeled "DO NOT USE!" lol!) take that (or from photobucket or anywhere else on the internet any 'direct' address to the image location, meaning the exact url that leads to where the image is on some server) and copy that address, then paste it into your message here

The only trick is, what 'editor interface' you are set up to use here. If you use the "basic" one, you would paste the url directly into your text here, and bookend it with
(no spaces) on either side of the url, or, if you use the "advanced/wysiwyg" one, you would instead click the little yellow button in the editor that shows a photo (looks like a mountain with a sun over it) and then paste the url in the little popup box and hit 'ok' which loads the image itself into your text

Thats about as simple as I can describe it :confused: It is really not that hard at all once you've done it a couple times, it's just confusing to figure out when you're getting started.

Also, you can change which editor you use by going up top to "UserCP" then click the "EditOptions" link in there, then scroll down in there to the setting, and be sure to click "SAVE" at the bottom of that page ;)

When i posted this, there was no problem, and the pictures showed up.
Only when you are not logged in, there was nothing to see.
Why there are problems now? beats me.... maby because its in capital letters?

any picture places between de bbcode image tags must be showed up.
no matter where they are hosted...
PHP:
[IMG]http://www.postimage.org/aV1Iu_MJ-df8188bf2f19c8652a8f1b174ccaca0a.jpg[/IMG]
Code:
[IMG]http://www.postimage.org/aV1Iu_MJ-df8188bf2f19c8652a8f1b174ccaca0a.jpg[/IMG]
aV1Iu_MJ-df8188bf2f19c8652a8f1b174ccaca0a.jpg

'postimage.org' seems to block 'direct' linking

I am guessing but it appears that 'postimage.org' (the site your images are hosted on) seems to be blocking 'direct' linking so that if you load the image from THEIR site it will show up but if you try to load it from another site (this one, for example) their server blocks it. You might still see the image though because you already viewed it on their site so your browser cached it and displays it from your temp internet files on your hard drive when you look here, but for everyone else it's still a red x (not the blue one ;))

A video.... enjoy,,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBlQglqzYMo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

oeps... :eek: damn it is the wrong one. :whistle:
But hey, it works.... :excited:

Last edited:
Back