RC Dallara Car Wanted

TonyK

True Classic
Does anyone have for sale or know where to purchase a Remote Control Dallara car?

Thanks.

TonyK.

Grimsby Ontario Canada.

G'Day TonyK

The 1:43 static models are easily obtainable but the larger scale is rare so you have set yourself a challenge, few large scale models of racing X's were commercially produced. Only one company I know of built an Abarth in the large scale but perhaps they will do a Dallara if you ask. I have not seen their site change for some time nor have I seen their creation in the flesh, so quality unknown. It will help if you speak Italian as they are are a 1/2 hour southwest of Venice. Get ready for the sticker shock, mucho expensive.

http://www.ivmodel.com/vdettaglio_prodotto.php?id=935&id_produttore=0

Graupner is the well known German RC maker and in 1980-84 they did do a Dallara in 1:18 but I do not know if they are still in production/available new. Perhaps 2nd hand if you seek the usual R/C sites in Europe.

I have an unopened Bandai 1:20 X 1/9 Rally [sorry not for sale], these are not yet quite unobtainium but I would classify as rare, pop up from eVilbay sellers in Japan now and again if you find one grab it as the metal / resin is very good and a complete kit is great base for a modeler to create a decent larger scale Dallara R/C model.

The Bandai kit is sought after in it's unopened/original condition and in the modeler circles it will be viewed as sacrilege but meh!

Good luck hunting

Sandy

Does anyone have for sale or know where to purchase a Remote Control Dallara car?

Thanks.

TonyK.

Grimsby Ontario Canada.

Thanks all for the Replies

Well you have opened my eyes, 1/4 scale racers? Never imagined that the existed until now. Wow. I think I can spend more on these than the real car.

You have me thinking. By the way my wife Sarina speaks Italian.

Thanks again for the replies.

TonyK.

Grimsby Ontario Canada.

You lucky son of a $%^&*

Excellent !!! :nod:

It is magnificent to see that model again after all these years.

1:12 eh, old grey matter is failing I saw one of these in the 80's when on station in Osaka at a RC modelers meeting and was wanting one.

Really wish that was for sale :(

Everything is for sale! Just make him an offer...

he can't refuse... Do it the "Godfather Way", or using huge amounts of cash.

Be forewarned... from what I've seen here, Greg is filthy rich!

He won't sell...

because it would ruin the collection.
Greg could easily start a Bertone museum. :king:

yikes!

Sell..why sell?
I'd have to start all over again..:wacko:
Maybe in 2035 the sell off will begin for the next Gen. :wink2:

Well... I ain't buyin' but I also couldn't wait either...

Hopefully I can get out that way sometime soon and take a tour.

How much are the tours, anyway?

HA!

Back